BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PROCESS
The client supplies the raw material, which is pre-processed, and subsequently this is spray dried in our automatic spray drying plant to a granular free flowing powder and then further extruded into noodles as per specific client requirements. During the entire processing, contamination of the final product is avoided as the plant has automated pneumatic product conveying systems. The final processed product undergoes rigid quality control checks in our well-equipped laboratory, and then the material is suitably packed and returned back to the client unit.
The entire processing is done under a job – work contract.
- Three, fully automated stainless steel Spray Drying Plants of varying capacities equipped with pneumatic powder conveying systems, having a combined product output of 12000 Kgs. per day.
- Laboratory facility and Pilot Spray Dryer for product development and pre-production trials.
- High capacity extruding plant for production of soap and surfactant noodles.
- Tank farm consisting of SS-316 tanks with a combined bulk liquid storage capacity of 2,00,000 Liters.
- Large warehousing and bulk packing facility.
- Product packing in bulk / unit HDPE bags, HDPE drums with heat-sealing / stitching options.
- Fully equipped laboratory for analysis of raw materials and finished products.